Pet Illness Articles
The articles below have great information about natural things to try if your pet has a specific health issue or illness. Each article is written by a certified small animal naturopath, and is based on her extensive research and solutions that have worked for her and her clients in a wide range of real-life situations. You can click on the article title to be taken directly to it. For information about general things you can do to help your already healthy pet stay healthy, click here.
- Break Your Dog’s Cycle of Recurring Ear Infections With These Natural Remedies
- Easy, Effective Things You Can Do if Your Dog has Arthritis
- Effective, Natural Solutions for Your Dog’s UTIs
- Homeopathic First Aid for Animals
- How to Overcome Your Dog’s Hot Spots Once and For All
- How to Safely and Effectively Address Your Dog’s Skin Allergies
- How You Can Help Your Cat Beat Diabetes Naturally
- The Best Essential Oil to Use if Your Dog has Benign Tumors
- The Best Natural Remedies For Diarrhea in Dogs
- What to Do About Your Dog’s Dental Problems
- Why and How to Give Your Dog Flower Essences
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”
– Anatole France
You can click the buttons below to go back to the main Pet articles page, or you can venture to our DIY Pet recipes and the Pet supplies and products we love!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is intended for educational purposes only. It is not provided to diagnose, prevent, or treat any disease, illness, or injured condition for any human or animal, and Mother Nature’s Truths, as well as the author(s), contributor(s), publishers, and owners accept no responsibility for such use. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury, or who has an animal suffering from such, should consult with their physician or veterinarian. The statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.